Saturday, April 20, 2013

Iphone 5 reloaded...

The fact that I frequently display my iPhone 5 to you, whenever I am displaying tweaks, themes, or anything else iOS related. I often get asked what specific app I use for what, which apps are my favourite and a wide spectrum of questions relating to this sort of thing. Instead of answering all of these individually, I thought I would correlate which apps I use with a video, so here is it! What’s on my iPhone 5? Check out the video below to find out:

This was just an overview of the main applications that I use on my device. Of course, my iPhone 5 is jailbroken, so if you’d like to see ‘What’s on my iPhone 5′ jailbreak edition, I’ll be sure to produce that for you in the near future.
I’m curious to know, what applications do you use on a daily basis? Are there any in my selection that are also in yours? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment